THIS IS NOW JUST A FEED OF LINKS TO MY BRAZILIAN FOOTBALL FEATURES – FOR OTHER WORK, SEE MY TWITTER FEED

Thursday 22 July 2010

SKP + IBWM

I'm pleased to announce that an addition to writing on this blog, I shall be contributing articles as the newly appointed (drum roll please) Brazil correspondent for world football site In Bed With Maradona. With other writers such as Sam Kelly of Hasta El Gol Siempre set to provide country-specific coverage, the site is one to keep an eye on over the coming months.

While SKP will remain the focus of my output, this opportunity should allow for a broader selection of articles on the game in Brazil. This page will continue to bring you regular reports of events in the Brasileirão, and of games involving the seleção, whereas I hope to take in more general trends with my pieces at IBWM. The idea is that this slight difference of approach will make it worth the reader's while to follow my writing on both sites.

Right, before this turns into any more of a dull mission statement, let me draw your attention to my inaugural IBWM article, on the decline of wingers in Brazilian football. Stay tuned here for my Campeonato Brasileiro round-up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment