THIS IS NOW JUST A FEED OF LINKS TO MY BRAZILIAN FOOTBALL FEATURES – FOR OTHER WORK, SEE MY TWITTER FEED

Friday 6 January 2012

SKP in 2012

Happy new year, reader, and welcome back to this homely corner of the internet. I do hope that your festive holiday was as relaxing (and chocolate-based) as SKP's was.

Now that the niceties are over, let's get down to business.

SKP
plans to do things a little differently in 2012. Whilst the writing of gameweek round-ups has been both enjoyable and excellent practice, it has become slightly counter productive - using up time and energy that I could be using to write more focused, interesting articles.


My plan is to write more pieces that I can pitch to various sites and publications, and hopefully (really stretching feasibility to its limit here) try to make a little money from this whole football writing game. Cross your fingers for me.

This isn't to say that I'm abandoning this site. It will remain a good place to find out about Brazilian football, albeit in a slightly different way. Rather than getting knee-deep in the nitty-gritty of every match, every week, I'll write articles with slightly broader themes, and maybe even throw in some new features.* It will be, I hope, a change for the better.

That's the tedious mission statement over. Godspeed.

*I will, of course, post a link here whenever an article of mine is published elsewhere. I'm good like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment